Enrollment for grades K-5 is not based on ethnicity, national origin, gender, income level, disabling condition, proficiency in the English language or athletic ability.
Students enrolled at Academy Adventures Midtown will be encouraged and supported to build on their individual strengths in a positive learning environment. Students receive one on one and small group tutoring. Class sizes are small allowing each child to receive the individual attention needed to help them be successful, confident learners.
Enrollment is open to all students in grades K-5, no matter what part of town you live in.
Academy Adventures Midtown offers:
- Free Full Day Kindergarten
- Free After School Program Until 5:00 PM
- Free National School Breakfast & Lunch Program for ALL Students
- Free Tutoring for ALL Students
- Daily Social Emotional Learning
- Computer Programming/Coding for ALL Students
- Hands-On Activities and Learning Centers
- Positive, Motivational Atmosphere
- Encouraged Parent Participation
To Enroll, stop by the school to pick up an enrollment packet; take a tour; and meet our staff. In addition to the enrollment packet, we will need the following:
- Proof of identity and age within 30 days of enrollment (such as a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, an application for social security, original school registration records and a affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate or a letter from authorized representative of an agency having custody of the pupil certifying that the pupil has been placed in custody of the agency as prescribed by law)
- Proof or Residency
- Proof of Immunization and/or evidence of statutory exemption
- Withdrawal Slip from previous school if attended in Arizona
Please contact the school at (520) 777-3757 with any questions regarding enrollment.